Sick of the overwhelming stupid smacking you in the ear every day at Cornell University? Send us the hilarious, stupid or just out there things you hear, when and where you heard them, and by who (no names, just generic description) and we'll publish them. Either post it as a comment or send it to overheardatcornell@gmail.com. Good luck, and happy hearing

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Classes done!

You'd think, what with Slope Day and all, that there would be a plethora of overheards. But actually, on Slope Day everyone is too drunk to realize what they're saying, let alone write down the crazy shit other people are saying. At least, that's what I tell myself when I look in the inbox and see a total of 3 overheards. But I hope you had a fantastic day of debauchery (as I did), and now can begin to wrap up another stupid year with a last bevy of stupid quotes. Please, submit me these hearings you have.
Grazi,
the ear


This is usually a good time to call a doctor

Limping Guy: Well...it doesn't hurt now, but I'm not sure how accurate that is...because alcohol is an anaesthetic.

-foot bridge (on slope day), heard by disillusioned


Y'know, cuz single people don't have to do taxes!

Liberated Woman: I don't know what I'll do until I get married...I'm just so not into like doing taxes and stuff.

-balch, also heard by disillusioned


CIA, here he comes

Frisbee boy 1: This is what war should be: they should give everyone one frisbee with razor blades on it and send them into battle.
Frisbee boy 2: You know, you're not going to make a very good physicist if that's your contribution to modern warfare.

-arts quad, heard by charlie

Submit!
overheardatcornell@gmail.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guy receiving takenote:
"Hmmm, it says here the final is May 10th...so that's tomorrow...but May 10th isn't a thursday....no, it has to be the next thursday...eh" (puts it in his bag and leaves)
-random guy at 4 pm on wednesday May 10th
heard by ummmmk

12:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this dead?

12:33 PM

 
Anonymous Incarcator Laptop said...

Very useful information, nice post..thank you

5:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home