Sick of the overwhelming stupid smacking you in the ear every day at Cornell University? Send us the hilarious, stupid or just out there things you hear, when and where you heard them, and by who (no names, just generic description) and we'll publish them. Either post it as a comment or send it to overheardatcornell@gmail.com. Good luck, and happy hearing

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

It is still Tuesday in Hawaii

Enjoy, mein kinder.

Well cut grass gets my hot

Girl 1: That's really cool.
Girl 2: What, that my faculty advisor's really hot?
Girl 1: No, that lawn mower.

-location unknown, heard by tan


Sometimes change can be a hard thing to swallow

Drunk Girl #1: I don't know how much I liked that wine.
Drunk Girl #2: Me either, it was kind of too sweet.
Drunk Girl #3: Guys, I just swallowed a dime.

-location unkown, heard by tan


All of the overheards today express my sentiments exactly

(Suddenly, out of the pall of silence that is Uris...)
Frat boy: (Yells) Fuck this shit! Fuck this school! (slams books, runs out of library)

-uris library, heard by itotallyagree


Atleast she's gettin' clean

Hungover sorority girl:...and then i took a shower with all my clothes on.

-olin, heard by lilichka


This week, I am a boring stressed out person

Girl on Cell: What if all the boring people were really just totally stressed out? I mean, what if?

-betwixt the libraries, heard by wiktor

More tomorrow, if I yet live.
Submit, me hearties
overheardatcornell@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home