Sick of the overwhelming stupid smacking you in the ear every day at Cornell University? Send us the hilarious, stupid or just out there things you hear, when and where you heard them, and by who (no names, just generic description) and we'll publish them. Either post it as a comment or send it to overheardatcornell@gmail.com. Good luck, and happy hearing

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter, if you're one of them Christian types

I hope y'all had a lovely weekend. I certainly did. Personally, I feel resurrected.
Here are some more sacrilarious quotations from our lovely fellow students.
-the ear

Nothing gets a laugh like illiterate kids

Drunk girl: That is so funny because I LOVE underprivileged children!

-house party, heard by ad'a


*Snaps*

Art major: Sometimes the experience of reality is very...unreal.

-cornell cinema, also ad'a


This just feels dirty

A guy pours so much salt on his popcorn, leaves. Then he comes back for more.
Girl: More salt?
Guy, in unison with his boyfriend: We like it really salty!

-cornell cinema, again ad'a


You know, like with drugs 'n stuff

Guy yelling into phone: I went to the gym twice this week! [pause] No. I haven't been lifting weights... I was going to do that this summer. [pause] I've been doing BRAIN EXERCISE!!

-location unknown, heard by fox


This line was struck from our alma matter

Guy: Vodka is like my energy drink.

-jewish date auction at the statler, heard by rvl


Because updating is way better than paper writing.
overheardatcornell@gmail.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:29 PM

 
Blogger The Ear said...

Hey! No free plugs on this blog. If you want me to link to you, email me. Not to be a dick, but get approved by me before putting your link under the guise of anonymity.
Im more than happy to support the overheard community, just email me!
Thanks
the ear

9:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home