Sick of the overwhelming stupid smacking you in the ear every day at Cornell University? Send us the hilarious, stupid or just out there things you hear, when and where you heard them, and by who (no names, just generic description) and we'll publish them. Either post it as a comment or send it to overheardatcornell@gmail.com. Good luck, and happy hearing

Monday, April 23, 2007

Weekend Roundup

Hey you. Maybe its because the weather is so nice, you think, 'sure, I heard him say something stupid, but I dont care enough to write it down. Its too nice to bare that sort of ill-will'. Maybe you think this. But this is wrong. If anything, the sun bakes the alreadly weakened brains of the soroyalty and broheims, making them more likely to say something mindbogglingly idiotic. So let's not have this happen again, where a whole weekend passes and I only get three overheards.
Ok?
Good talk.
overheardatcornell@gmail.com


Who knows man...who knows.

Girl on phone: Wait... so who's the father????

-psi u crush party, heard by how stereotypical


Time to use a dictionary

(Girl 2 hands Girl 1 flowers. They fly away in the wind)
Girl 1: Noo! My flowers! Come baaaack!
Girl 2: Sometimes you just have to let things go. They won't last forever; flowers aren't effervescent, you know.

-west, heard by mel


True Love

Girl: But I mean, he was in my lower intestine. I just can't get past that.

-ho plaza, heard by benji


The title for this one is just too easy

Genius: I thought all those 'for dummies' books were written by the same person.

-engineering quad, heard by the ear

Submit my nipple twisting debutantes.
-the ear

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reason you didn't get any submissions from me is that for once I was actually just as drunk as everyone around me this weekend!

8:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but but but, i don't WANT to be a nipple-twisting debutante.

10:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl: I'm as straight as girl who doesn't like boys!

-Eddy St.

9:47 AM

 
Anonymous Incarcator Laptop said...

Very useful information, nice post..thank you

5:25 PM

 
Blogger Get Admission Abroad said...

Thanks for Sharing.
Nice information, valuable and excellent information. Save your seat today and live your Career, for more information, website Cornell University & Call 9718417575 for more data/to approach your inquiries and for taking confirmation for Cornell University

5:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home