Sick of the overwhelming stupid smacking you in the ear every day at Cornell University? Send us the hilarious, stupid or just out there things you hear, when and where you heard them, and by who (no names, just generic description) and we'll publish them. Either post it as a comment or send it to overheardatcornell@gmail.com. Good luck, and happy hearing

Thursday, April 05, 2007

61st post and goin' strong

Stay in school.

Its funny when hotelies don't know words

Girl #1: (looking at friend's necklace) Oh my god, are you wearing a cross?!?
Girl #2: No, it's an anchor. Can you really imagine me trying to assimilate to the majority culture?
Girl #1: Seriously. . . Wait, a-simma-what?

-statler, heard by anonymous


I heard if you reject his friend request, he challenges you to a duel.

Girl: Who's Aaron Burr? Should we facebook him?

-west campus, heard by twerp


What sorta dern edumacation you gittin at that stoopid skool?

Girl on cell with parents: I'm writing a paper and need some help, but not a bible length explanation [pause] It's on race. [pause] No, not on rape, it's on race for my class! [pause] My class is not about rape! It's about race, r-a-s-e, wait, r-a-c-e.

-new noyes lounge, heard by greczy


If only we could hear the other sides of these convos

Loud girl on cell phone: You paid $70...[pause] YOU PAID $170 FOR A HAIRCUT? Do you know how many shoes I could buy with $170? [pause] Well no, not your shoes but...[pause]...I'm just saying, if you make more money than mom and dad you should get your own place!

-bethe house, heard by moon


I mean, I have alot of Jewish friends...

Guy: Are you Jewish?
Girl: Pretty much.

-number 10 bus, heard by bryce


Aunt Jemimah cries a single tear

Nerd 1: I wasn't aware until about 30 seconds ago that maple syrup even had a sexual connotation...
Nerd 2: Hey man, I didn't say, I didn't say it!

-neuro class, heard by jankster


That's some heavy shit man

Dorky Geek #1: She was sick and taking drugs man, she was so out of it, I swear. She was taking those drugs, that green stuff, what's it called, Nyquil...she was so out of it, what is even in that stuff?
Dorky Geek #2: ...alcohol?
Dorky Geek #1: YEAH, she was so out of it. [pause] I hope she doesn't get addicted.

-neuro class, again jankster

Thats all for today folks. You keep listening and you just hear some good ones. You just hear them and you send to me.
overheardatcornell@gmail.com

1 Comments:

Blogger polar said...

http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=aaron%20burr&s=0

just saying

3:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home