Sick of the overwhelming stupid smacking you in the ear every day at Cornell University? Send us the hilarious, stupid or just out there things you hear, when and where you heard them, and by who (no names, just generic description) and we'll publish them. Either post it as a comment or send it to overheardatcornell@gmail.com. Good luck, and happy hearing

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Saturnalia

Cornell, where even the dullest stars shine bright

Entirely Sober: OH MY GOD this [telescope] is so big! Is it the Hubble?!

-fuertes observatory, heard by areyoukiddingme


I know this girl. She is smelly.

Dirty Chuck: I was totally going to shower yesterday, but instead I got high.

-goldwin smith, heard by lovebirds


Or orientation, for that matter?

Girl #1: Do you wanna be an OL?
Girl #2: Um... do I like people?

-carol tatkon center, overheard by anonymous


Well...by accident

Kid: The only reason I remember the day I got accepted to Cornell is because it's the only time I ever walked in on my parents having sex.

-north, overheard by doug


Wasn't that exhilirating?
Submit my friends, submit.
-overheardatcornell@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home