Sick of the overwhelming stupid smacking you in the ear every day at Cornell University? Send us the hilarious, stupid or just out there things you hear, when and where you heard them, and by who (no names, just generic description) and we'll publish them. Either post it as a comment or send it to overheardatcornell@gmail.com. Good luck, and happy hearing

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

There is infinite possibility in technology power

Howdy all. Before we get to it, I'd like to let y'all know we are now accepting text-message submissions. Hear an absolutely fantastic one liner, but don't have time to write it down before your orgo exam? Add overheardatcornell@gmail.com to your phonebook, and send a text with all the info (you know the drill- quote, where, what name you'd like to be called) and it'll work like butta.

Ladies and gents, meet Karen Kesey

Girl Engineer: I should do LSD or something...then I could, like, step outside my mind and solve all of these problems. From, like, a greater depth of being.

-carpenter engineering library, heard by the sinister minister


That is a bum's deal

Dirty man: Stick your tongue out and tell me if this water tastes good.

-footbridge to north, heard by givemeajob


Gettin' off, the engineering way

Girl: And I was like, Gmail? I had no idea it could be this good!

-engineering quad, heard by the ear

Love you dahlings, turn off your ipods and listen close!
-the ear

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl: I don't like processes...and anal things.

heard in tjaden

11:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home