Sick of the overwhelming stupid smacking you in the ear every day at Cornell University? Send us the hilarious, stupid or just out there things you hear, when and where you heard them, and by who (no names, just generic description) and we'll publish them. Either post it as a comment or send it to overheardatcornell@gmail.com. Good luck, and happy hearing

Thursday, March 29, 2007

More More More

Heyo! Read this, suckers!

Like beads.

Girl: I don't like processes...and anal things.

-tjaden hall, heard by twombly


This was said with not even a hint of sarcasm.

Sororowhore: I know, when I heard she had a three bedroom apartment all to herself, I thought, that's bordering on ridiculous.

-olin elevator, heard by trapped


Oh man, this must've been a great lecture

Hippie Student: So, did the oilman and thong-man work together?
Professor:...One could only hope.

-archaeology class, heard by squirrely mcsquirrel


Soo much squirrels!

Girl on cell: Yeah, I was just taking that part... (squirrel runs across the path, she jumps back in horror) JESUS CHRIST! I fucking hate squirrels!

-betwixt the libraries, heard by the ear


This is why you never tell anyone anything

Girl 1: I'm surprised how good a relationship you and your boyfriend have given how much sex you have.

-cayuga lodge, heard by someone

Submit to me my little children! Submit me many hearings!
-the ear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home