Sick of the overwhelming stupid smacking you in the ear every day at Cornell University? Send us the hilarious, stupid or just out there things you hear, when and where you heard them, and by who (no names, just generic description) and we'll publish them. Either post it as a comment or send it to overheardatcornell@gmail.com. Good luck, and happy hearing

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Monday Madness

Did you guys go outside today? Holy fucking shit.

Honesty seems to be today's theme

Girl: So what major are you?
Guy: Douchetology. most people refer to it as Economics.

-johnson, heard by fox


The other one was in her eye

Hotelie [editor's guess]: I missed lecture today because I woke up and I only had one earring in.

-rockefeller, heard by kc


Another frat boy with clarity

Dude-bro: Nah, I'm not going out tonight. I'd rather wake up tomorrow and have a problem set done instead of a fat girl.

-trillium, heard by doug


I share his curiousity

Dude, approaching table of kids and addressing one: Excuse me? Hi, I noticed you put your salad in the microwave and I was just wondering...Why?
Asian kid: Why not?
Dude: Well, it's just, you had two. And you didn't put the other one in...I have to know!

-becker, heard by a'da


Oh man I wish she had heard the rest of this

Girl on the phone: You're gonna go rubbin' your balls all over other girls and i can't even...?

-arts quad, heard by lichka


A loving mom, for sure

Girl: Why would I tell Professor Turner I'm pregnant, I haven't even told my parents yet.

-triphammer rd, heard by bailey

You guys have been doing better, keep em coming!
-the ear

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Cornell was built to resemble one of Dante's levels of hell."
--Ho Plaza

10:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's an operating system, Einstein.

Sorostitute: Have you guys seen Vista? I think it's that new program.

5:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home