Sick of the overwhelming stupid smacking you in the ear every day at Cornell University? Send us the hilarious, stupid or just out there things you hear, when and where you heard them, and by who (no names, just generic description) and we'll publish them. Either post it as a comment or send it to overheardatcornell@gmail.com. Good luck, and happy hearing

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday's Best

First week complete. Good work, chill'uns. Now submit to me! SUBMIT!
overheardatcornell@gmail.com

Word dude, let's try Johnny O's

Broheim: Dude, let's go find some girls, and none of these art freak chicks with colored hair. I mean some real girls.

-stewart ave, heard by the ear


Maximum Coverage

Sorority-Member-to-Be #1: (walks in to #2 getting dressed) OH MY GOD I'm so sorry, don't worry, I didn't see anything.
Sorority-Member-to-Be #2: Haha, it's okay, I don't care, I have a thong on.

-north campus, heard by victoria's true secret


Being an English major, this embarrasses me greatly

*TA divides both sides of an equation by a variable v.*
Senior: Wait a second. Being an English major, I have no idea what you're doing here. Why is the v suddenly on the bottom? Did you just decide to put it there?
TA: Ummm... right.

astronomy 102 section, heard by seriously!


Date Conversation 101

Grad student trying to impress a date: Pigeon shit is the most toxic bird poop.
Date in disbelief: How do you know that?

-stellas, heard by squirrely mcsquirrel


Like, If I kiss him, I could catch it?

Sorostitute: I mean, he has, like, clinical depression. That's like breaking your arm. Its, like, hereditary.

-wsh, heard by dek

enjoi!
-the ear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home