Sick of the overwhelming stupid smacking you in the ear every day at Cornell University? Send us the hilarious, stupid or just out there things you hear, when and where you heard them, and by who (no names, just generic description) and we'll publish them. Either post it as a comment or send it to overheardatcornell@gmail.com. Good luck, and happy hearing

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Update 39!

Well, it's finally happened. I've waited and waited for this day, and today, someone submitted a conversation I was in. Sadly, I was not the one who said the quote, but it is still a day for great happiness and rejoicing. Enjoy. Oh, and submit!
-the ear

Nice, sensitive, community service oriented m looking for caring, child loving f

Guy to girl selling breast cancer t-shirts: I'll do it later, the kids with cancer will still have cancer...

-mews, heard by Mike


High Standards

Lanky boy: She's a sophomore with a pulse. Perfect for me.

-eng quad, heard by stef


Does anyone remember those Bud Light "man-law" commercials? This guy does.

Confused Asian: Wait, I thought "Man Laws" were real laws.

-ho plaza, heard by the stairmaster


Not in this lifetime

Dumb girl: Born again Christianity is the new black.

-mews, heard by mike


Wow, conceited and trashy

Girl: I always have these random people adding me as a friend on facebook. But sometimes I'm like, 'you're cute, i'll accept you'

-trillium, heard by taylor


It is called the cocktail lounge...

Slackjaw: Why's it so quiet in here!?

-uris cocktail lounge, heard by djbj


Why you'd want to be an AEM major finally explained

A Dude: I like business? Sometimes. But i like parties? ALL the time.

-johnson's business school, heard by boogie


Freshman are so...racist

Girl: Snoop Dog like, looks like a dog...

-rpcc, heard by suzuka addict


This poor man doesn't even enjoy grabbing girls' boobs.

Sorority girl: And what's with those guys who grab girls' boobs? It can't be that fun
Guy friend who wants to sleep with her: Yeah...it's really not

Later in the conversation...

Sorority girl: Why would he stop making out with her? She was like taking off his clothes...I'd say that was probably a good sign
Guy friend: Yeah...it was like "go team go!"

-commons, heard by scott


TI...and I don't mean the rapper

Girl 1: I wish my dad owned Texas Instruments
Girl 2: Wait, why's that?
Girl 1: Because then I would be really rich...and I would have all the calculators I wanted!
Girl 2: Oh my god, you're right!

-olin, heard by fultron


Clearly

Vice-president: ...we're all like kind of educated or whatever?

-meeting of a very well-known student organization, heard by babygirl

PS- The convo I was in? High Standards.
overheardatcornell@gmail.com

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lanky boy? evan she means.

4:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guy dressed as a plant: Fuck you, Ketchup! You too, Mustard.

11:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

above heard on eddy street

11:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ยป International Trial Of Novel Breast Cancer Drug
14/12/06 07:03 from Breast cancer blog from medicineworld.org
-------------------------------------------------------------
A clinical trial of a new targeted breast cancer drug, led by
physicians at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) Cancer
Center, has begun enrolling patients. The TEACH (Tykerb
Evaluation After CHemotherapy) trial will investigate ...


For useful content on prevent breast cancer, breast cancer awareness prevention tips and reduce risk breast cancer: check
the url is http://breast-cancer1.com

7:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home