Sick of the overwhelming stupid smacking you in the ear every day at Cornell University? Send us the hilarious, stupid or just out there things you hear, when and where you heard them, and by who (no names, just generic description) and we'll publish them. Either post it as a comment or send it to overheardatcornell@gmail.com. Good luck, and happy hearing

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wednesday

Hey all. Those of you who read by rss, do not despair, we don't know what the problem is right now but it's being dealt with. Sorry about the hassle of having to click to the actual website, but sometimes its good to expand your horizons. You know, get out of your comfort zones and really face life. You know, Face to Face. All John Woo style.

So much squirrels!

Nerdy Asian girl: No, the squirrels are totally different here. Its like they're on a new strain of crack!

-eng quad, heard by narcoticsanonymous


I don't have a habit of agreeing with sorority girls but...

Sorostitute: Upper classmen doing the walk of shame from north campus...now that is just plain funny.

-ho plaza, heard by lj


Kids, seriously. Use protection.

Girl on cell: I mean if I was a freshman I would've been all over him, but I'm not anymore and it sucks. Now I'm all paranoid about diseases and stuff and I can't just do whatever I want I actually have to think about things.

-engineering quad, heard by gladimnotoneofthose


DU! DU! DU!

Girl: Wait, is he in DU?
Guy: Yeah.
Girl: I have to meet him!

-collegetown bagel patio, heard by the ear


Rofl

Girl: I dont type lol. I just laugh.

-collegetown bagel, heard by xcutterboix


Oh baby you look so good!


Guy: Oh those cinnamon things look so good!
Girl: You're so good! {long pause}
Girl: Yea sometimes these things just come out of my mouth...

-ho plaza, heard by anonymous


C- in Gender Studies

Guy: So male and female...are those races?

-d soc class, heard by

Submit!
overheardatcornell@gmail.com
-the ear

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I've enjoyed visiting your blog. I am trying to get a site up and running similar the Mexico Travel blog.

1:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home