Sick of the overwhelming stupid smacking you in the ear every day at Cornell University? Send us the hilarious, stupid or just out there things you hear, when and where you heard them, and by who (no names, just generic description) and we'll publish them. Either post it as a comment or send it to overheardatcornell@gmail.com. Good luck, and happy hearing

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Summer Update 2

Yeah yeah, I know, it's the end of the summer and you're really sick of sequels. But I forgot to post a couple of the really great submissions we got this summer, so, without further ado:


Philosophy 101

Guy: Given the pain of my last breakup, I'm reluctant to get into a relationship again.
Girl: That's why some people avoid serious relationships altogether.
Guy: Yeah, but at some point I'll be too bald to keep having casual sex all my life.

-libe cafe, heard by a sympathetic senior


Even frat boys get frustrated by how stupid some Cornellians are

Party Girl: Excuse me, but what does "roosh ta-key" mean?
Fraternity Guy: Huh? What are you talking about?
Party Girl: Your T-Shirt.
Fraternity Guy: That's "Rush TKE," as in "consider joining the
fraternity you're at right now"

-TKE party, heard by Brendan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home