Sick of the overwhelming stupid smacking you in the ear every day at Cornell University? Send us the hilarious, stupid or just out there things you hear, when and where you heard them, and by who (no names, just generic description) and we'll publish them. Either post it as a comment or send it to overheardatcornell@gmail.com. Good luck, and happy hearing

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Tuesday/Wednseday Twofer

Dude, word, you gotsta have rules for the bitches

Jocky guy: you know, if some bitch is over at our apartment next year, and she's watching tv, and i'm like, bitch, give me the remote, and then she does, that's cool. but if she's like, no, then i'm gonna be like "bitch it's my house, get the fuck out or give me the remote" just like if the bitch is peeing in our toilet and i have to pee, she'd better fuckin' get up. if she's on the toilet and i have to pee and she won't get up, i'm-a kick that bitch out.
Group of guys: Yeahhhhhhh.

-Donlon 4th Floor Lounge, heard by Wendy


Actually, It's Called Gay-dar

-I could have picked any guy in the bar and I went straight to him. That's good 'guy-dar.'

-Uris Library, heard by anonybus


Always a good time for some gender reversal

Girl: I think it would be a great idea. If we all chipped in, we could hire a stripper
Guy: No, no, I don't think so

-Alice cook house, heard by rachel


This is a tall glass of man

Guy: If I were pregnant, first place I would go would be the hardware store to reassert my masculinity.
Girl: Wouldn’t you go to CNN?
Guy: After the hardware store.

-Ho Plaza, overheard by Allison


Worst break up ever

Blonde girl on cell phone: I mean, I'm not objecting to you, I'm objecting to society's opinion of you.

-Outside RPU, heard by Katherine


Good work, today has made our staff very proud. We're ever expanding, with livejournal feeds, facebook groups, and links all over the place. Email your comments:
overheardatcornell@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home