Sick of the overwhelming stupid smacking you in the ear every day at Cornell University? Send us the hilarious, stupid or just out there things you hear, when and where you heard them, and by who (no names, just generic description) and we'll publish them. Either post it as a comment or send it to overheardatcornell@gmail.com. Good luck, and happy hearing

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summertime in the city

I know, I know. It's been a long time. You stopped checking the blog, you gave up on the possibility of seeing it again, maybe you even started reading impostor overheard in the Sun. It's been hard for me to. Ive received emails of derision and desperation. I've felt guilty, filled with malaise. I even lost my ability to pick out overheards walking around campus. (Seriously, once you start trying, you can tell within five seconds whether a conversation you're hearing will give you a good one or not.) But then I realized, what the hell, the revenue from the google ads is too easy to give up.
Anyway, that stupid column's gone from the Sun and now it's just us baby; you, me, and the silly bastards prancing about Cornell giving vent to their most vapid nothings. Anyway, here are some old ones (from back in the day when I was still updating regularly) to whet your appetite. Come this semester beginning, I await with great vigor and excitement the renewal of our work together.
-the ear


Who isn't, really?

Professor: I'm a facebook whore!

-ho plaza, heard by Gbern


So...not a totally perfect frat boy, then.

Frat boy: Golfers scare me...like democrats!

-fiji, heard by anonymous


This one coming all the way from South Hill

IC Girl #1: You're such a drunk asshole
IC Boy: Come on, I don't even know you. I appologized like 2 and a half times.
IC Girl #2: I'm not drunk. See? I can do a cartwheel.

-location unknown, heard by franco


As soon as it's possible, send me up some delicious overheards
overheardatcornell {at} gmail.com

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Will you stimulate me" - Sorority Girl at Mann Library

9:08 PM

 
Anonymous overheard said...

so much spam, lame, clean it up.

12:56 PM

 
Anonymous Incarcator Laptop said...

Very useful information, nice post..thank you

5:23 PM

 
Anonymous Biaya dan Efek samping Operasi Kista Bartholin said...

Thanks for the information, this is very useful. Allow me to share a health article here, which gods are beneficial to us. Thank you :)

Obat Telinga Bernanah paling Ampuh
Cara Memesan QnC Jelly Gamat
Cara Mengobati kista Bartholin tanpa Operasi
Obat ISPA paling Ampuh
Vitamin Penguat Tulang dan sendi
Cara Mengobati Kencing yang Tersendat

9:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home